- A prestigious School (teaching, research, innovation) to attract the best students and the best teachers and researchers;
- A School that has merit as an essential metric and excellence as a permanent objective;
- A School that trains professionals with recognized competence anywhere in the world;
- A School that promotes the development of the society in which it operates, through its direct action, whether is participated or partner;
- A financially independent School, with resources that can support its ambition;
- A modern School, due to its culture, where it is desirable to study, investigate and work;
- An enjoyable, appealing School, one that desires, and is worth always returning to: tomorrow and throughout life;
- A School, with cultural and sports activities, that brings together the interest of the community in which it operates.